Are you passionate about promoting mental wellbeing and preventing mental health conditions like depression and anxiety from occurring? So are we!
We are seeking a volunteer to assist us to involve and support people who wish to raise funds for our organisation through community fundraising activities such as morning teas, fun runs, or other challenge events.
You will be responsible for:
- promoting awareness of our CrowdRaiser program.
- Supporting individuals or teams who wish to set up a CrowdRaiser event on our Give Now online portal.
- Managing phone calls and email correspondence with CrowdRaisers to answer questions and troubleshoot any difficulties.
- Managing social media posts in relation to CrowdRaiser activities.
- Managing follow-up contact after events to thank donors and fundraisers.
This volunteer position would suit someone who has previously worked in fundraising roles who would like to support a new and emerging charity, or individuals undertaking studies in fundraising who would like to gain real world experience.
This part-time position is based in North Melbourne.