About the role:
We have an ambitious agenda to deliver against this year and to this end, we are looking to appoint an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media professional to drive brand awareness, audience engagement and lead optimisation.
You will take responsibility for the development and execution of the organisation’s digital and social media strategy; keeping social media channels updated and brand focused and executing campaign-related social and digital activity. This is a crucial role to elevate a deeper connection with our customers and drive our brand forward.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and Drive the social media and digital marketing strategy, build and manage social media channels in response to the organisation and its projects need by managing social communities across multiple social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- You should know the ins and outs of digital marketing products, such as SEO, websites, Google Ads, and Social Ads
- Be the voice of our customer. Gather insights using various social listening and analytics tools, and summarise conversations related to our products, services and content
- Researching competitive brands and markets
- Propose new ideas and concepts for our social media strategy
- Create marketing eDM’s and quarterly newsletters
- Produce content that can be used at the corporate or divisional level to engage our target audiences.
- Use analytical tools to measure the success of campaigns (Google Ads and Google Analytics)
- In consultation with the leadership team, manage and drive a content calendar to elevate awareness and enhance our brand.
- Design, develop and maintain a suite of digital assets, with a core focus on optimising our company website and driving leads.
- Create video content for social media channels to drive audience engagement.
- Manage all social media communication and customer reviews.
- Track analytics, measure and drive optimal ROI and inform the planning and strategy process.
- Provide sales and marketing support to the Sales & Marketing Manager and team – preparation of documentation, advertising material and presentations
You do your best work in a fast-paced environment. You effectively manage competing priorities and you thrive on building strong internal relationships with your stakeholders as you work with them to engage their external customers through innovative and solution-oriented approaches. You keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and tools, driving best practice and ROI.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience driving online advertising and marketing, SEO and digital marketing.
- Content creation and copywriting.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adobe products is greatly preferred.
- Work well both collaboratively with a team as well as independently and with minimal direction
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment