About the role:
Our Digital Content team seeks a motivated and experienced self-starter with excellent attention to detail. The successful applicant will think like a business owner and write like a pro.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively develop and maintain authentic relationships with internal stakeholders across the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders to create engaging content for our public facing websites.
- Build a Content Strategy and Content Calendar and manage.
- Create thought leadership content and proofread all website content, blogs and testimonials including tags.
- Ensure content is Search Engine Optimised
- Ensure each website features up-to-date information, and regularly review and update content and imagery
- Writing any additional content to help the wider Sales & Marketing team with their lead generation campaigns
Nice to have
- Exposure and knowledge of how to structure content for SEO
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline is preferable but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including grammar and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to write engaging content
- Desire to learn and work with email marketing software
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Research expertise to mine for pertinent information to the tasks
- Demonstrated background in writing and proofing Digital Content that matches the needs of the organisation, as well as the audience
- A genuine aptitude for learning – our business functions across a number of platforms to support our customer requirements
- Time Management proficiency – balancing your time without compromising quality
- Solid Team Player – you collaborate, you speak up, you support the customer vision
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment