As our Marketing Automation Specialist you will be a technical problem solver who is passionate about automation marketing campaigns, Processes & Systems Integrations. We’re looking for a Mautic (any similar automation tool) specialist to help us in setting up automation. This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing Mautic, Lean Data, and the rest of the automation based marketing technology stack to ensure best practices and maximize campaigns and ROI. We’re looking for an incredibly detail oriented team player with strong communication skills and who can think on their feet.
- Manage Mautic (or any similar tool experience) architecture, and roadmap
- Strategizing and implementing automated programs for multi-channel customer journey maps.
- Create and Execute marketing campaign programs by developing User Personas, Customer Journeys, emails, landing pages, nurturing programs and web forms using marketing automation platform (Mautic, Salesforce, Odoo, Outreach, Chili Piper, Lean Data, Drift, Buffer and more)
- Segment audiences based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviour, such as past email engagement, website interaction (content downloads, website visits, etc).
- Measure and optimize lead quality, lead scoring and lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Assess ad hoc automation and integration project requests, determine prioritization, and the best approach to support.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and report campaign performance and further optimize to convert leads into Partners, Donors and Volunteers.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Creating and revising email flows for various initiatives
- Create and write engaging emails with clear CTAs (Optional)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with content and design to build effective, beautiful emails that build our brand.
- Work to protect email reputation and minimize list decay and unsubscribes, while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in our customer relationship management system for our teams to follow-up with.
- Support teams and process, including creating proposals, scoping marketing automation engagements and attending or leading pitch meetings
- Develop processes and procedures to scale marketing automation as a service.
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile