As a Human Resource Manager you will lead the daily functions of the Human Resource portfolio and have oversight of the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function of the organization.
The role will include recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on boarding of new staff, reviewing and enforcing organizational policies and practices, assist the CEO and Managers with staff performance management processes.
You will also provide leadership, direction and high-level advice with a strong focus on continuous improvement of the Organization’s policies and procedures.
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resource Management and / or employee relations
- Significant experience in preparation of written and oral communications with the ability to draft contracts, reports, policies and procedures
- Proven high-level organizational skills with the ability to negotiate, liaise, and resolve complex problems.
- High degree of experience in recruitment processes and procedures
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile