Our Client is a Not for Profit Women's Centre and they are looking for an empathetic, compassionate and dedicated volunteer to assist them in providing a worthwhile, meaningful service to the local women of the Penrith area.
- A self starter and can work independently
- Enjoy pottering in a courtyard garden, weeding, watering the garden beds and sweeping the courtyard.
- Available at least one day per fortnight, days are flexible. Days/times can be more flexible if you are a garden enthusiast.
- Willingness to obtain a Working with Children's Check and a Police Check (at clients expenses, no cost to you).
- Ability to adhere to Organisational guidelines in respect to Privacy and Confidentiality.
This role is identified as being only available to females due to the sensitivity of the environment and protection of their clients.