Our Client is a Not for Profit Women's Centre and they are looking for an empathetic, compassionate and dedicated volunteer to assist them in providing a worthwhile, meaningful service to the local women of the Penrith area.
- have empathy, compassion and a mature outlook.
- Good Communicator.
- Enjoy being around children, as you will be supervising children under the age of 5 whilst mum is attending a class, workshop or appointment.
- Available Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays between 9:30am and 1:00pm.
- Willingness to obtain a Working with Children's Check and a Police Check (at clients expenses, no cost to you).
- Ability to adhere to Organisational guidelines in respect to privacy and confidentiality.
This role is open to more than one volunteer.
This role is identified as being only available to females due to the sensitivity of the environment and protection of their clients.