*Volunteer would spend time with our German Residents individually or in a small group of upto 4. This role can be done remotely.
- Provide to them meaningful conversation and interaction in their language.
- Give the resident a greater sense of purpose and help with their well being.
- Provide the resident the opportunity to use and hear their language.
All volunteers will need to have taken a flu shot to work in a face to face capacity at any of our facilities.Volunteers are an integral part of Christadelphian Aged Care providing a backbone of support to our staff. The Company maintains compliance with all State and Federal Aged Care and Workplace legislations and has put in place COVID safe practices to protect its volunteers.
- Serving the community
- Positive impact on self and others for making a difference to the lives of the resident
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Speak in Greek or get to further your Greek
- Training provided