A Volunteer is needed for an Employment Program that aims to support unemployed people from the CALD community to navigate employment pathways.
About The Role:
- Meeting with participants and assisting them to:
- Navigate employment pathways
- Write or update resume and cover letters
- Apply for jobs
- Prepare for a job interview
- Time commitment is 10am-1pm, Fridays
- Previous work experience and/or professional skills relevant to the career’s advice space
- Open to sharing experiences, skills and expertise
- Great listener
- Able to commit long term
- Encouraging and supportive
If you would like to help those in the CALD community in this way, we would love to hear from you!