Cystic Fibrosis WA are looking for a friendly and confident volunteer to join our team on an ongoing basis to support and maintain our community fundraising collection tin program.
In this role, you will be based at our Nedlands office and will head out into the community to facilitate and manage our collection tins. This includes:
- Visiting current tin host locations and swapping full tins for empty ones
- Finding and engaging new potential locations to host a tin at
- Facilitating simple maintenance for the tins such as replacing peeling stickers and replacing broken tin lids
- At times facilitating other deliveries for the CFWA team such as chocolate box fundraising, community support packs and banners
The right volunteer for this role will posses the following:
- A positive and upbeat outlook
- Confidence approaching and talking to people
- A driver's license and clean driving record
- Physical and mental well being
- The ability to give 2-3 hours a week
There are many benefits to volunteering with our organisation, the main being that you will be helping to make a positive difference to children and adults living with cystic fibrosis. You will also receive a volunteer t-shirt and identity badge. We will also keep a record of your hours and can write a letter of acknowledgment for your incredible efforts.
When you apply, we will contact you to ask you a few questions to learn more about your suitability for this volunteer role.