We are seeking a dedicated and committed person to manage and coordinate the Website at CCL Australia. The right person will have a mix of exceptional graphic design skills and a high level of technical website and IT knowledge, as well as be passionate about climate change and our organisation. They will be responsible for managing a team of 5 people and assigning tasks, as well as attending to any IT issues and improvements on a regular basis. Preferably a retiree or someone who has a decent amount of time on their hands - a requirement is to be able to attend to website requests or issues on a daily basis. We use the program Wordpress for our website. Looking for someone who can commit to the role until at least December 2021.
LOCATION: Anywhere. This is an online role so can be carried out anywhere in the world.
TIME: 5 - 6 hours per week (preferably looking for a retiree or someone who has a decent amount of time available to give to the role)
The Website Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- leading a Website Team Meeting on the first Monday night of every month to prepare the team for website tasks, issues and requests
- assigning tasks to each member of the team
- attending to any IT issues that may arise throughout the week
- checking the "Website Requests" Slack channel on a regular basis and delegating those tasks to team members
To be successful in this role, the person will have:
• expert knowledge of website design, specifically Wordpress • solid IT and website experience and knowledge • a high attention to detail • excellent multimedia and graphic design skills • passion, drive and enthusiasm for climate change advocacy and Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia • a positive, enthusiastic and friendly management style • ability to communicate with the website manager and other members of the CCL Media Team
This is a media role suited to a person with interest and experience in website design, an IT background and excellent design and media skills. A high level of knowledge of WordPress is necessary.
The right person will enjoy being a part of the friendly CCL Australia Website Team.