Our organisation is looking for enthusiastic and hardworking volunteers to be a part of this busy and exciting weekend of Aboriginal music, arts and culture. No experience required as you'll be provided training, just a motivated, can-do attitude!
There are multiple volunteering opportunities at the Bagala Community Store, Barunga during the festival including:
- Point of sale register
- Restocking food and drinks throughout the store
- Kitchen/ BBQ staff
This volunteering opportunity will take place over the Queen's birthday long weekend 11-14th June 2021. Shifts will be between 3-6 hours each day, over four days (Friday - Monday).
For all your hard work, you will be provided:
- Free ticket to the festival + freedom to enjoy the festival in your free time
- Accommodation for the weekend
- Potential for travel to/from Darwin
- Free meal for each shift you work
- Complimentary Bagala Store Staff t-shirt and festival tote bag
The Aboriginal Investment Group (AIG) is a not-for-profit organisation that assists in the operation of multiple Aboriginal owned economic ventures across the top end, with a focus in community development and economic independence. The Bagala Community Store is owned and operated by the Bagala Aboriginal Corporation, with assistance from AIG