We are looking for passionate people who are looking to make a difference in young people's lives. No experience is necessary as we will fully train you in all aspects of Scouting and leadership. Scouting is the world’s largest and strongest youth movement, with more than 400 groups across NSW alone.
There’s nothing like the buzz of adventure, exploring possibilities and doing surprising new things. Scouting volunteers often find themselves trying different activities, visiting new places and meeting new people. Through these experiences, volunteers develop skills that enable them to do amazing things. If this is something that interests you, get in touch and get involved today!
Key duties include;
- Adult supervision of youth members
- Group administration and record keeping
- Safety management
- Adventurous Activities Marshalling (e.g. Camping, Hiking)
- Trip organisation
Skills and experience:
- While experience in managing children and young adults is a bonus, it is not ideal, with all required training provided.
- Must have strong organisational and time management abilities
- Must have a current (or be willing to undertake) a Working With Children Check (WWCC), or be able to obtain one.