The role includes:
- Review all relevant material before committee meetings.
- Attend committee meetings and voice objective opinions on issues raised.
- Support the efforts of the committee with their activities, including volunteering at fundraising events.
- Ability to try and attend all committee meetings.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the committee's work and recommendations are in keeping with the general association mission and goals.
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Uphold the vision, values and objectives of (FOWAS).
- Previous experience on Not For Profit Committees would be appreciated.
- Good organisational abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Interest in animal welfare.
- Fundraising, events and/or community engagement, grant and writing skills background would also be appreciated.
- Be able to attend FOWAS monthly meetings the third Wednesday of the month from 5.00pm-6.30pm via Zoom. AGM meeting once a financial year.
If you would like to enquire about joining us please email the President Deborah Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 0400 431 821