Roles and responsibilities:
- Researching funding opportunities and developing a Grants Callender for upcoming grants and projects. - Developing and writing grant proposals in collaboration with the programs team. - Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and other supporting documentation
- Seek information from funding bodies (philanthropic trusts, government departments, local councils etc.), community groups and potential project partners.
- Experience in the Non for Profit Sector having grant seeking/grant writing experience.
- Strong research skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position would require a minimum of 3-4 hours per week. This is a work-from-home volunteer position.
How to apply
Send Cover letter and resume to [email protected]