The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation will launch Sydney Sick Kids Appeal in Mid May. This six-week fundraising Appeal will raise vital funds to support sick kids across NSW get the best possible care within the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network which raises funds for:
- Bear Cottage
- Kids Research
- Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick
- The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
By giving your support you will help sick kids receive the very best care across a network of world-leading hospitals and services - from healing broken arms and treating cancer, to supporting families through their child’s last moments.
What will I be doing?
- Walking around the Stadium collecting donations. NRL Charity match: South Sydney Rabbitahs vs Newcastle Knights Saturday 12th June 2021 at ANZ Stadium 4pm to 9pm
What will I wear? SCHF volunteer t-shirts (supplied for shift) Bottom - Pants, jeans, shorts (knee length), leggings (must be a dark colour) Footwear - enclosed flat shoes, joggers okay Volunteer lanyard.
Ticket sales close at half time once cashed out, volunteers are welcome to find a seat and enjoy the rest of the game.
Volunteers will need to be 16+ to apply for this role. All activities will be conducted within COVID safe guidelines.
To sign up please use the link that you will receive by email when submitting your interest in this role online
- Working alongside enthusiastic professionals
- Supporting an amazing Foundation
- Meeting new people
- Making a difference