This volunteer role supports;
- Preparation and service of meals and beverages.
- Quality customer service provision.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, hygienic and healthy work environment in keeping with health regulations.
- Assisting with other tasks as directed.
- Ensure meals are delivered within the directed time frame.
Your attention to detail and a desire for order and sparkle will be assets in this role, as will your upbeat and friendly attitude.
Qualifications and experience requirements for the Role
- Experience in customer service desirable
- Good understanding of hygiene is essential
- Experience in preparing food and condiments desirable
- Relevant Food Handling Certificate.
Roster & Time Commitment Days and times negotiable. Please advise your availability in your expression of interest.
The successful candidate will be supported with induction and training to succeed in the role.
A role profile for this position is available upon request and will also be provided to the successful applicant during the interview process.