Moongala offers a number of opportunities for volunteering:-
- Welcoming people to the House
- IT support, including updating website and database management
- Helping out in the office
- Running a group or class
- Helping in the childcare program
- Assisting with social events and contributing.
The roles are Centrelink approved for eligible participants. Short term roles available. Families, volunteers with limited English or with a disability are welcome to apply. Volunteers must be aged 15 and over for administrative roles and 18 and over for child care roles. Police Checks and Working with Children Checks are required.