Seeking a volunteer to assist one day a week in our Oxley-based office. You will be working alongside our Event and Fundraising Coordinator to seek prizes for upcoming events.
Brainstorming prizes that correlate to upcoming events in the calendar and collating a list of contact details. Then contact (phone and email) local business to discuss sponsorship and prize donation. You will get the chance to discuss sponsorship, proposal creating, and how to engage industry. There is also the potential of attending events, where you will assist in the prizes that will be raffled/given away.
This role would suit someone:
- Seeking events and sponsorship experience in the non-for-profit sector
- Confident and engaging on the phone and via email
- Confident using social media
- Experience using Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Who is proactive, creative and thinks out-of-the-box
- Has experience with engaging sponsorship and prize donations (not necessary)
This position would suit someone with flexible work or university arrangements. Our preferred day would be a Wednesday for approximately 3hours (10am-1pm) but we can be flexible with these times to suit the right person.