An Australian start-up company based in Melbourne, with world-changing and innovative projects, seeks a self-directed Front End Web Developer with a passion for social change, technology, design, collaboration and creative problem-solving.
The volunteer will actively contribute to significant developments and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with Laravel 7 & php
- Competent with Bootstrap 4.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Eager and able to adapt easily to workload.
- Trustworthiness and fidelity are imperative, as private and confidential information will be dealt.
- Hands-on experience in an internationally awarded organisation in Australia.
- Shadowing and training experiences.
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings.
- Flexible schedule in time and location.
- Long-term job possibility based on performance.