About the role:
As a graphic designer, you will be working within our dynamic marketing team, collaborating on marketing campaign materials, logos and brand design, website design, signage, internal communication and all company marketing assets. You will be responsible for the end-to-end design process and will be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for illustrations, logos, and websites using software and/or by hand
- Developing graphic material for web, print and social media
- Use appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Gathering necessary content and artwork, proofing artwork and making necessary adjustments when required
- Collaborating with other designers and team members to produce design solutions
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Ensure that final graphics are visually appealing and on-brand
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Tertiary qualification in Design, Arts or related field
- Proven experience in graphic designing
- Experience working with design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A team player who can also work autonomously
- Ability to meet deadlines
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organisation is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile