As a valued service of Help Disability Care, our McIntyre Centre aims to improve the physical, social and mental health of children and adults with disability through equine-assisted activities and therapy programs.
We are seeking volunteers to assist us with the following duties:
- Horse handling: including, grooming and tacking-up, leading, side walking and participant support
- General property maintenance: including fencing, slashing, stock waters
- General stable maintenance: including saddles and tack, stables and arenas.
Your efforts provide critical and much needed support and maintenance at our Centre and in turn, enables us to continue providing important equine programs to our disability community.
- Minimum 18-years of age
- Good level of fitness
- Previous horse experience preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Successful completion of induction before commencing
- Sun safe clothing; long-sleeved shirts, pants, hat and sturdy closed-in shoes
Please register your interest by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Alternatively, you may get in contact with our Help Enterprises HR team at [email protected] or phone 07 3868 1765.
We would love to have you as part of our team!