- Develop and implement strategies for marketing, campaigns and fundraiser
- In consultation with the Green Karma board, lead the communications and promotional activities
- Develop and manage a network with relevant organisations and community groups
- Advice on designing marketing and communications collaterals for different key stakeholders
- Organise meetings when appropriate to meet persons in authority to negotiate/network in relation to promote Green Karma's campaigns (travel and lunch will be paid for by Green Karma)
- Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or requested by the board from time to time
To apply, please send us your resume and a cover letter briefly describing why you are interested in this position and what makes you a good fit for the position.