Key responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain the brigade’s social media platforms by posting relevant content that builds a positive image for the club.
- Connect brigade webpages with other appropriate community groups to maintain strong relationships and continue cross club support.
- Communicate to brigade any responses from posts on our platforms to help facilitate healthy discussions online.
- Attend all training and social events to capture appropriate visual content and develop continued social media engagement.
- Liase with other DFES and Bushfire groups and Media to further maintain connectivity.
- Keep brigade leadership informed of all relevant activities, social media platform issues and further maintain a healthy online image.
This can be a really fun role and we welcome creative ideas!
We meet weekly on Mondays at 4:30pm for a few hours of training plus monthly for social BBQs. Additionally each quarter, all emergency services clubs congregate for themed dinners and to share stories.