Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled graphic designers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Designing graphics and materials for all of Zen’s online distribution channels (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, official webpage etc.)
- Creating branding elements for Zen, including logos and marketing material for Zen’s various campaigns, workshops, and programs etc.
- Contributing to new design concepts and ideas and continuously bringing passion and creativity to the role
- Working in tandem with the marketing and communications team to plan and implement upcoming marketing and promotional strategies
- Contribute to creative ideas and strategies regarding content creation (photos, videos, blogs, etc.)
- Adheres to Zen’s styling and branding guidelines
- Ability to work around Zen’s needs and budget requirements
- Ability to meet tight deadlines when required
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Familiarity and experience with various design software tools (Photoshop, Canva etc.)
- Excellent design skills
- Previous experience designing graphics for webpages, social media channels or other related fields (highly regarded)
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected] Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.