About the role:
We love attracting talented, ambitious, and driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with and contribute to a business that cares about its people and their ideas. We are seeking a person-centred Recruiter for our healthcare division to deliver creative and high-quality recruitment campaigns that attract, screen and secure the best people within the Disability and Aged care sector and take charge of the end-to-end recruitment of allied health professionals and support staff
As the Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring a pipeline of talent is nurtured for placement across Australia on our digital platform.
This position would suit someone looking to challenge themselves, who wants a role where they provide a valuable service and support to clinicians and companies making a real difference in peoples’ lives.
This role is remote based in any part of Australia.
We want to talk to you if you:
- Are motivated and inspired to make a difference
- Are ambitious and keen to continue learning
- Are passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
- Communicate effectively and appropriately
- Love talking to people and establishing connections
- Are flexible and able to work within an ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative
- You like working closely with your team as well as independently
- Experience setting your own KPI's
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and execute effective recruitment strategies for the company, utilising a range of recruitment tools and platforms.
- High volume recruitment campaigns on a weekly quarterly basis.
- Maintain high candidate compliance requirements.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, including advertising, sourcing candidates, screening, and interviewing, negotiating and closing candidates
- Update and maintain internal recruitment database as well as weekly recruitment reporting
- Partnering with universities, TAFE’s, Colleges and other educational institutions to manage student placement programs, internship programs as well as produce recruitment strategies
- Proactive sourcing and pipelining, utilising various channels to market, such as LinkedIn recruiter and seek talent search
- Drafting and posting job advertisements on job boards and social media platforms
Nice to have
- Good working knowledge of the NDIS and Allied Health.
- Previous recruitment experience with the Allied Health / NDIS industry would be an advantage
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven experience in using a range of advertising and candidate sourcing platforms and strategies
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to build rapport with both candidates and internal stakeholders
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment