As the Learning and development Officer you will be responsible for developing and implementing a program of work aligned to the G2K’s Training Strategy and Plan to build best practice in training and competency. You will also be responsible for organizing and facilitating various training programs and events as per training needs of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify tools and skills needed for successful delivering of project
- Facilitate planning, scoping, development initiation and documentation of T&C programs and processes in Elearning portal in an easy understandable manner on usage of tools used for the project and skills required for the project.
- Induct and train new volunteers on usage of Google workspace, Asana, Slack, Team Calendar, Jira, Confluence.
- Develop and implement a process to evaluate and analyse T&C data, developing a dashboard with key T&C KPls to regularly report on T&C compliance
- Support the optimization of our Elearning portal
- Evaluate Performance Appraisal reports of all team members to identify volunteer training and development needs, and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training
- Organise and facilitate training programs and ensure attendance of team members requiring that training.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to supervise and monitor progress made by team members after receiving training
- Provide specialist advice to staff and leaders in relation to learning and development needs.
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and if you gather enough rewards for your handwork you will be eligible for recommendation on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment