MS is the go-to provider of information, advice and support for people affected by multiple sclerosis with over 60 years' insight into how to live well with progressive neurological conditions. We are here so no one has to face MS alone.
Over a 12 hour period from 10am to 10pm fundraising teams will have a swimmer in the water doing laps to raise money for MS.
We are in need of volunteers to assist with the below tasks:
- Set up and pack down of venue
- Registering and signing in swimmers
- Directing swimmers to their lanes and providing them with their swimmer cap
- Tallying team laps
- Ensuing the venue is clean
- Assisting with fundraising presentations
Shifts are 4 or more hours long and take place between 6:30am and 7:30pm Saturday 09 October.
Shift times can be flexible to suit you!
Click 'Apply' to join the team on Saturday October 09
All volunteers receive a t-shirt, and certificate of appreciation. You can read more at the MS Mega Challenge website or contact the Volunteer Manager on 03 9845 2966