Roles and responsibilities:
- Respond to client requests via email and Facebook
- Update the master email list monthly
- Update the client database monthly
The position is one to two days a week with the option of coming to the office (located at Aberfoyle Park) or remote from home. Time will be dedicated in the first few weeks to learn about the organisation, computer files and weekly programs offered to clients.
This Client Services position requires the below experiences and skills:
- email, data entry and the ability to update master emails monthly
- good attention to detail and accuracy for updating data base held of clients
- strong computer and customer service skills
We would love to align this role with your volunteer and career aspirations, and are happy to mold this role to your interests and goals.