Who is Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia: Citizens' Climate Lobby Australia (CCLA) is a grassroots education and advocacy, non-profit organisation focused on accelerating solutions to climate change through democracy.
We are working towards the adoption of fair, effective, and sustainable solutions that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions as well as drive the transition towards a clean energy future for Australia.
Our vision is to inspire Australia to be a leader in a global race addressing climate change for a liveable world.
The CCL Goldstein chapter meets monthly via zoom to plan advocacy and lobbying activities. Activities include, writing to and meeting with MPs and politicians, creating advocacy materials and sharing content via various social media channels.
The Social Media Manager- Goldstein will be responsible for:
- Managing CCL Goldstein's Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Collaborating with the group to create engaging content for various social media channels.
- Posting regularly to social media channels.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Desire to be part of an organisation focused on climate change solutions.
- Positive, “can do” attitude with a willingness to work within a team of passionate volunteers.
- Experience managing social media channels.
- Experience developing social media content.
- Attend CCL Goldstein monthly meeting
- Manage and post via social media channels weekly
- If even a couple of these criteria speak to you, you could be the perfect person for the role. Formal education, qualifications and extensive experience matter less to us than excellence, initiative, and drive.
- We encourage applicants from a diversity of genders, cultures, languages, abilities, and experiences.