About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fulfill the role of an administration assistant.
To appropriately complete this role, you must display exemplary organisational skills and demonstrate proficiency in the use of administration systems as well as Canva & Wix.
Creativity is an essential attribute for this role, whereby you are required to showcase your ability to generate new ideas/designs for promotional use.
We offer flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely or at the Fulham Community Centre - on the days the creche is open you are welcome to use our creche services.
What the Role Entails:
- Admin Support
- Researching and help implementing better processes and systems across the organisation (together with Executive Team)
- Managing incoming enquiries both written (through our socials, website) and verbal
- Helping with day to day accounting tasks
- Staff support
- Managing the roster of creche volunteers; ensuring volunteer requirements are met each week
- Assisting the Villagehood Team with their enquiries
- Membership Support
- Helping with the management of the membership incl updating & nurturing the membership database, monitoring the bookings & check ins
- Assisting the members when attending the centre.
- Marketing & Design
- Help creating marketing collaterals using Canva and/or WIX (e-newsletter, flyers, brochures etc.)
- Organising the dispatch of those collaterals
🙌 You will be able to gain valuable work experience supporting an amazing NFP and truly helping us make a difference in the lives of so many South Australian Mums.
🙌 We will be able to offer a letter of recommendation
🙌 We will be able to act as a reference for your CV
🙌 We will be able to introduce you to some of our contacts across various industries who may be looking to employ your services
🙌 We will able to give you FREE access to some of our services should you be interested
About Villagehood Australia
Villagehood Australia is a not-for- profit organisation that aims to transform the experience of motherhood; a village that welcomes every mother and holds space for her to maintain her sense of self, wellbeing and independence, as she experiences the trials and triumphs of motherhood.
We offer “Me Time” activities for mothers to enjoy time for themselves, while their children are cared for by professionals at our on-site creche and gated playground. We facilitate a variety of fitness and hobby classes: meditation, cooking, art, groove dance, pilates or yoga; mums can work or study in our co-working space or find a quiet corner to read, enjoy a cuppa or just BE for a little while in our Me Time Zone.
If you are like us willing to transform the way we experience motherhood, join our team at Villagehood Australia and help us create a better reality for South Australian mothers, their families and communities. Together we can make an impact and advocate for a positive change.