About the role:
As a Project Manager (e-commerce), you will be responsible for managing, developing and implementing strategic programs and initiatives that focus on development , improvement and digital transformation of our site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic plans and procedures as per requirement of ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with the team for smooth project execution, manage scope, deliverables and resources.
- Building and managing stakeholders, partners, vendors and clients relations .
- Provide leadership and direction to team members.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget along KPIS of projects are closely monitored.
- Prepare a well defined project management plan and initiate strategies for smooth Agile project management.
- Identify potential risk , opportunities and prepare reports and ensure projects meet success parameters and targets.
- Support range of functional teams throughout project delivery. -Development and review of documents to ensure that projects are being executed ,aligning with standard operational procedures and legal requirements.
You must have:
- At Least 3 to 5 years of experience in Project management, project planning.(Digital project management is highly preferred)
- Tertiary qualification in project management or related field.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing relations with stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and tracking project delivery and measuring KPIS.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the healthcare sector.
- Experience and passion for e-commerce and digital technologies.
- Experience in writing reports, policies and procedures.
- Experience in product road mapping, target audience and user led system design.
- Experience in SCRUM and /Agile project management.
Why Volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be. We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets. You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals. Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile