About the role:
As a Delivery Manager, you will take responsibility for managing and leading a team to deliver digital products and services in which you will be responsible for leading end to end project delivery by working closely with team and stakeholders and ensuring that projects are being delivered , aligned with its objectives.
- Collaborate with web development and technical team to develop and deliver products road map.
- Monitor web analysis and internal data sources.
- Work closely with the procurement and vendors management team and provide consultation to stakeholders.
- Work closely with project manager and other leaders to deliver initiatives and agile project management methods.
- Create and maintain project schedules and plans.
- Manage team operations, including portfolio planning, resources induction, finance management.
- Work with the delivery team to ensure time, required, allocated resources , project costing and key deliverables are well defined.
- Source and induct resources and ensure all elements of projects are delivered in accordance with standard and legal policies .
- Manage project cost within approved budget and prepare financial report.
- Ensure any required change management to scope, cost or schedule to deliver effectively.
- Proactively manage risk and implement mitigate plans
What you will bring:
Experience in managing and delivering full cycle projects.
Experience in implementing e- commerce projects and digital marketing.
Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
Research and analytical skills
Nice to have:
Working experience in the Health sector.
Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile project management methodologies..
Knowledge of diverse digital marketplace tools .
Why Volunteer with us ?
f you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be. We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets. You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals. Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile