About the Role
As an (e-commerce) Project Coordinator, you will be volunteering with Project Manager and relevant leads of the team and be responsible for providing highly attentive project coordination and stakeholder engagement for our digital health projects.
- collaborate along Project manager and relevant team for smooth execution of project.
- Prepare and interpret flow charts, schedules and action plans.
- Maintain confidentiality and Provide exceptional customer service.
- collaborate closely with the e-commerce & marketing team to ensure site contents are up to date.
- Assist in creating and maintaining detailed products catalog and develop online guidelines
- Assist in maintaining an onsite search setting and collaborate team to optimize search experience for users.
- work closely with vendors and stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Assist team to maintain website content and online marketing strategies.
What you will bring :
- 2+ years , Project coordination experience
- Experience in coordinating projects in the digital/e-commerce environment.
- Passion for e-commerce
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Nice to have :
- Experience in the health sector.
- Knowledge of web analytics and Business intelligence tools
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- Experience using a content management system.
- Reporting and Data Analysis
Why Volunteer with us ?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be. We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets. You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals. Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile