- Own transport or capacity to organise
- Working with children check (Over 18’s)
- Completed Volunteer form and undertaken volunteer induction
- Check-in/sign in to centre upon arrival and departure EACH time the centre is attended
- General overall knowledge of basic cleaning/use of household chemicals. (Relevant to RDA property – what product to use & when) – Information provided
Skills and Attributes:
- Capacity to read from a list of tasks or follow verbal instructions
- Ability to work alone, or in small groups.
- Wear PPE when undertaking general cleaning with the use of chemicals (Provided)
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Eye for detail
Duties & Task Examples:
- Cleaning of toilets in rider’s room/volunteers' room & outdoor breezeway.
- Maintaining a clean kitchen, unstacking dishwasher.
- Cleaning out the fridge on bin day (Wednesday’s) and removing any spoiled items
- Vacuuming of floor & mopping when required.
- General household cleaning
- Polishing and upkeep of riders' boots/wiping down of helmets.
We have a COVIDSafe plan and training in place. This includes the use QR codes, social distancing and attendance protocols
Benefits: Come along and join our centre as a Volunteer to find enjoyment by working alongside our horses and participants. We work in a fun, rural outdoor setting located in the Hawkesbury District, NSW.