The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Rotary Club of Kew, Fair Trade & Gift Shop.
Within the Fair Trade & Gift Shop we have a large collection of books.
The process for displaying them in the shop is:
- Sort donated books, which ones to keep, which ones to move on to other local and international charities
- Place on bookshelves systematically
- Tidy up, making sure the customers have a well organised and varied display of books from which to choose
The process for displaying them on our Online Book Shop is:
- Choose valuable and interesting books
- Sort into Genre
- Construct and write up the blurb
- Upload onto our website (some training will be provided)
Skills and attributes:
- Computer Literate
- Office competency
- Ability to use camera phone
This role may suit someone who lives locally.