We have volunteer positions available for this role and are looking for people with availability on Mondays, Friday's and Saturdays in particular.
Key tasks and duties:
- Sort donated clothes and stock
- At the start of the shift, check your area, cull and tidy, as this helps with stock rotation
- Ensure all clothing is clean, stain free, zips are in working condition without holes and well-presented before hanging on rack, or in baskets.
- Check to ensure that shoes are clean and without worn heels.
- Ensure that all bric a brac are clean, not chipped, well presented and priced.
- Ensure that craft items are suitably packaged.
- Learn about recycling clothing options
Please note that this role can be physically demanding and includes lifting duties.