This volunteer maintenance role is available at our local thrift shop site.
Key tasks and duties include:
- Undertake general maintenance activities to a standard that will provide a welcoming experience for staff, clients and visitors
- Facilitate small repairs to property, buildings and fixtures as directed by site manger
- Co-ordinate professional trades to complete works as approved and directed by site manager
- Assisting site Manager/Supervisor with other tasks as directed
- Building maintained in a clean, safe and aesthetically pleasing manner
- Actively use PPE at all times when completing activities.
- Ensure equipment is safe to use and working correctly
Please note that this role may be physically demanding at times.
A volunteer police check will be required for this role.