We have volunteer Driver Assistant roles available at our Thrift Shop. We are particularly looking for people with availability on Monday's, Friday's and Saturdays.
- Assist with providing quality transport services.
- Assist to load and unload goods to and from the vehicle
- Operate in a manner that promotes effective teamwork, good relationships with customers, donors and fellow team members
- Be prompt, courteous and respectful when interacting with others
- Assist with keeping customers and donors informed and updated of agreed delivery/collection times
- Safely transport items on time
- Strict adherence to WHS policies in relation to the lifting and moving of furniture and goods
- Actively promote TSA in a positive manner at all times.
- Refer people to appropriate Salvation Army services. Follow up with Manager if unsure.
- Listen carefully, and acknowledge and refer concerns, issues or queries to Manager.
Please note that this role requires heavy lifting and can be physically demanding.
A volunteer police check and Working with Children check is required for this role