Community Council Central Coast (CCCC) is seeking board members including a Treasurer, a Secretary and General Board Members whose key strengths are: shapes strategic thinking, achieves results, cultivates productive working relationships, exemplifies personal drive and integrity, and communicates with influence.
The CCCC is the peak body for Not-For-Profit organisations on the Central Coast, representing its region in local, State and Federal forums.
They are reliant on grant and fundraising sources for the purpose of strengthening and supporting the community sector organisations. They do this through sharing knowledge and better practices, hosting communities of practice and interagency fora and collaborating with like-minded individuals and organisations.
Their primary functions are:
- Participating in consultation processes which contribute to the planning, social policy and service delivery
- Leading or participating in key interagency groups throughout the region, sharing information, identifying issues, building connections, using that information to inform our advocacy and project work
They are particularly interested in finding people who have a passion to:
- promote the values of the sector and encourage better practice
- participate/lead with others to influence and shape relevant policy agendas
- improve the way inter sector agencies connect and “join up”
- build collaboration and sector efficiency
- inform, educate, and assist organisations to build sustainable futures
- be a catalyst and mechanism for the sector to work in partnership with government, business and the broader Australian community to achieve positive change
- implement, maintain and (as necessary) refine a system of good governance that is appropriate for the organisation.