We want you to bring your skills and interests and come share them with our residents in our Bolton Clarke Residential Aged Care Communities! The possibilities of what you could be doing in this role really are endless. You will work with our lifestyle team on site to plan, support and run engaging activities to bring a smile to the faces of our residents and help them live a life of fulfillment.
- Play a board game
- Lead a discussion group
- Do art and craft activities such as sewing, knitting or card making
- Play Bingo (a crowd favourite!)
- Take residents on group walks around the site
- Run a high tea
- Run a library or lolly trolly The possibilities really are endless!
Your responsibilities in this role would include:
- Assisting with the set up and running of activities as guided by Bolton Clarke staff
- Chatting to and getting to know the residents and encouraging and supporting them to engage in the activities and have fun!
- Assisting with the preparation and set up of events through out the year for celebrations such as Christmas, Easter, Anzac Day Ceremonies ect.
You could be right for this role if:
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You are empathetic with the ability to relate to a range of people
- You have a skill or area of interest you can share with our residents
Sound like something you would enjoy? Apply today!