The WCI Marketing and Promotions Coordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of a marketing plan and marketing collateral with the goal of growing the membership base through engaging social and print media. This will be done in collaboration with the WCI Leadership Team, so you won't have to do it all on your own. Phew!
WCI currently has a very limited budget, so we need someone creative and resourceful in creating low-cost options for promotions.
The Marketing and Promotions Coordinator will:
- have well-developed communication skills and be able to work positively with people from all walks of life
- be collaborative and open to the ideas of others
- be creative, a problem solver, with a can-do attitude
- be able to strategically consider marketing opportunities, make sound decisions that manage risk to reputation and maximise the influence of the organisation
- be able to plan effectively and manage marketing activities from inception to implementation, delegating where appropriate
Is responsible to:
The Chair and the WCI Leadership Team
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- taking responsibility for the marketing and promotions of all WCI events and activities
- taking responsibility for all social media and newsletter management accounts
- liaising with other members to engage them in promotional activities
- development of an annual marketing plan
- evaluation of the effectiveness of all promotional activities and reporting to the WCI Leadership Team
If you are our creative and you know it, click the apply now button! This team needs your genius. We are collaborative and thrive on co-production opportunities.