About the role
This newly created remote position will help deliver Corethics mission to a wider global audience, to delight, and to exceed the donor experience. We are searching for passionate and approachable, forward-thinkers who value excellent customer service. This exciting leadership position would suit a creative thinker who is a strong communicator and a real people person. We welcome a diverse background of applicants from a variety of fields.
While contributing your ideas and expertise to our strategy you will act as a mentor to our Interns by providing guidance and oversee data management in our CRM, monitoring of cyber security, and web design.
The Donor Lead & Mentor has several key relationships across the organisation including with the Communications Strategist, Social Media Strategist, Donor Team, Volunteer Coordinators, and CEO. You will have the opportunity to inform and collaborate with our Board of Directors.
This 3 day per week role will be shared across 3-4 candidates allowing the right work-life balance for you. Playing to your strengths, you may focus on one area or a mix of mentoring the team, strategy, training or monitoring and evaluation.
• NationBuilder (CRM/Website)
• Web design
• Cyber Security
- Strong communicator (written, verbal, visual)
- Embody Corethics values of sustainability, ethics, equity, and empowerment
- Customer/client services professional
- Ability to create and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- A “hands-on” attitude, analytical, and ambitious
- Minimum 5 years work experience in fundraising, communications or marketing role
- Familiarity with social media, website, SEO, and online advertising
- Experience managing and leading successful teams (formal position or proven)
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or IT
- Gain not for profit experience for your portfolio
- Opportunity to make a real difference to a small not for profit positioned for growth
- Collaborative and empowering organisation culture
- Exposure to Board Governance and Executive Leadership
- Opportunity to share your expertise and mentor the next generation of leaders