The aim of Community Theatre Alliance is to increase awareness of community theatre to encourage greater access and participation and to attract the attention of supporter and funders and policy makers including local, state and federal government departments. .
This is a very flexible role that will evolve as the project grows. Tasks include:
- Researching, brainstorming and developing strategies to engage politicians, sector leaders and the public.
- Leading delivery of campaigning and advocacy strategy.
- Liaising with politicians, policy advisors and sector leader to advance grass roots performing arts policies.
We are hoping to find someone who:
- Is a strategic thinker and problem solver
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has an understanding of the Australian political system at local, state and federal level
- Has a keen interest in performing arts, community theatre in particular
- Has great attention to detail and the ability to implement complex processes
- High level of professional integrity and honesty
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and application letter to [email protected]