The QLD Partnerships Manager is responsible for ensuring the QLD YP Network maintains and develops a portfolio of partnerships across sectors. The Partnerships Manager will work closely with the QLD YP President to build on relationships with existing and potential sponsors and partners, and is responsible for collaborating with the National Partnerships Executive to ensure a streamlined approach.
- Nurture and actively build a pipeline of potential partners;
- Liaise closely with the QLD YP President on conversations and pitches to potential partners;
- Ensure the QLD YP Network is meeting the obligations of any sponsorship/partnerships arrangements;
- Ensure continuity of partnerships;
- Liaise with the YP National Partnerships Executive;
- Collaborate with Partnerships Managers in other States and Territories;
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other YP teams within the Network;
- Attend monthly QLD YP committee meetings;
- Attend (or delegate) all National Partnerships Meetings.
- Experience in partnership or relationship management;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- An understanding of the UN goals, ideals and mission;
- A commitment to furthering positive social change in the community to advance goals of the UN;
- Time to volunteer.