The QLD Communications and Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the QLD communications platforms, ensuring consistent branding and engagement, to promote events and programs in line with the National YP Network calendar.
- Manage all social media platforms and communications channels;
- Develop promotion strategies and assets for events and programs, including copywriting and graphic design
- Perform quality assurance checks on posts/messages before they are posted;
- Ensure key messages are consistently applied throughout the YP Network;
- Implement and manage consistent communications and social media approach;
- Liaise with the YP National Communication and Marketing Executive to ensure a consistent social media calendar across the country;
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing Managers in other States and Territories;
- Attend monthly QLD YP committee meetings;
- Attend (or delegate) all National Communications and Marketing Meetings.
- Experience managing brand accounts on social media (i.e.Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) and integration applications;
- Experience with communications and public engagement;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- Experience managing stakeholders, for example team members or volunteers;
- Experience with Wordpress, Canva, Mailchimp, Humanitix (ideal but not essential)
- An understanding of the UN goals, ideals and mission;
- A commitment to furthering positive social change in the community to advance goals of the UN;
- Time to volunteer.