The SES provides a wide range of services to help cope with the effects of natural disasters - from emergency repairs on houses, to restoration of essential services.
As an SES Volunteer you will be trained to assist the community to cope with natural or man-made disasters including storm, cyclone, earthquake and flood. Volunteers also carry out land searches. If you think you would be able to perform these roles please submit an Expression of Interest below.
Our Roles include:
- Temporary repairs to houses damaged as a result of storms, flooding, vehicle accidents, fallen trees etc.
- Aiding the community in the event of cyclone, flood, earthquake or tsunami
- Assisting the WA Police with searches for missing or lost persons
- Assisting bushfire fighters by providing a wide variety of background support
- Provide first aid; casualty removal