We offer volunteers a unique experience to work on a music festival that involves many artists from around the world and Australia. This year continues to be a challenging one for travel, however supporting our local scene with players as good as anywhere in the world, will be very rewarding.
Volunteers play a key role in the success of the PIJF – they help to ensure it is a safe and enjoyable event for Festival patrons and performers.
- We will provide you with recognition, support, training, and information required to undertake your duties.
- Entry to two ticketed events of their choosing (please note – subject to receiving request in adequate time).
- Volunteering is a great way to experience and support the PIJF.
- Come and be part of our journey to make Perth a truly unique and exciting place to live, work and play!
Types of roles we are needing to fill in 2021 are:
- Meet and greet ticket holders and information point at ticketed venues
- Event operations including stage management/stage hand and site logistics
- Point of information for free events
- Surveying patrons
- COVID Marshall
- Merchandise table attendant
- Distributing Donation Points / Asking for donations
Generally we ask that volunteers commit to 2 shifts (approximately 5 hours per shift) over the festival weekend. If you’re able to give more, we would love to have you – please note that in your availability.