STEPS Pathway College students participate in our day programme, engaging in an intensive educational curriculum that focuses on true independent living skills and integration.
In addition to acquiring a broad range of practical life skills, our holistic approach to learning gives students a greater understanding of themselves, new sense of responsibility for their life, and the motivation to take ownership of their future.
We are looking for someone who can:
- facilitate small group activities (1 - 3 people)
- reviewing class work
- help prepare training materials
- motivated to work alongside people with disabilities
- able to commit to regular days and hours (Day program hours are 8.30am - 3.00pm)
- Must be over 18 years old
- Comply with Queensland Government mandated COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
Being a volunteer with STEPS, you can"
- be an important part of the team and community
- meet new people
- gain a sense of purpose
- gain knowledge and understanding in a learning environment
- advance your own career and improve job prospects
Current holder of NDIS Worker's Screening (Blue and Yellow Cards) is an advantage. STEPS will guide you through your application if you do not hold NDIS Worker's Screening. Persons with a disability are welcome to apply if they can fulfil the position requirements.