This is an exciting opportunity to build on your Marketing, Communications and / or Digital Media skills and experiences and join our dynamic Brand team to help explore new and inspiring content, influencer and partnership opportunities.
The Brand team leads Amnesty International Australia’s brand and communications strategies to ensure Amnesty maintains its profile as Australia’s leading human rights organisation and continues to attract, engage and retain supporters to maximise our human rights impact.
The Brand & Communications Volunteer will work directly with the Brand & Communications Associate to assist in the design and implementation of influencer marketing activities, trial of media partnerships and emerging content formats, and content production for key communications platforms including Amnesty International Australia’s (AIA) website, in order to extend awareness and affinity of AIA’s brand to new and younger audiences.
You will have the opportunity to gain insight to the world of brand management in a leading human rights organisation with access to individual coaching and mentoring.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Working to a brief to write and publish blogs and key research reports to the AIA website
- Creating and sharing website content with Brand and Story and Content teams for organic and paid promotion opportunities
- Presenting opportunities for influencers, media partnerships and emerging content formats that are on brand and meet KPIs
- Managing the influencer, media and content partnership database
- Managing influencer relations including outreach, briefing, onboarding, gifting, activating and overseeing the content deliverables process
- Creating reports to evaluate influencer activations and website content performance
- Other tasks as required
We’re looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic volunteer who;
- Has qualifications in or is currently studying Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or a related field
- Is highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Has an understanding of social media platforms especially Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat
To learn more about this role and apply, please head to the Amnesty International Australia website. Applications close Thursday 21st October 11.59pm (AEDT). If this role sounds like you please apply below.
This opportunity within Amnesty International Australia is on a volunteer and unpaid basis. There is no intention to enter into an employment or legal relationship by either party in fulfilment of the duties as specified in this position description. By applying for this opportunity you agree to the above.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Amnesty: We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of our work, community and partner relationships. We want people to achieve their full potential, which will positively impact on our work and the communities in which we operate. At AI Australia, our values empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment. We are a movement of people from all walks of life around the world. We intend to actively contribute to building a more diverse and inclusive team.
Has qualifications in or is currently studying Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or a related field